Right Where I Wanted To Be

Weblog of Bill Kargel...includes News, Observations, Anecdotes, Rants, Raves, and other Nonsense...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Currently residing in Orlando, FL USA ...Visit my Facebook page for more information: http://www.facebook.com/wkargel

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Home Alone



That's right...Bridget has taken Rowen and gone to her mother's...!

OK, OK, OK...before you start drawing conclusions, allow me to elaborate...!

This week is Bridget's Fall break in her school system. As it is, the teachers got the shaft and had Teacher Planning Days on Monday and Tuesday.

Bridget wanted to go to Florida to spend the remainder of the week with her parents at their new home near Amelia Island. Unfortunately, I had work commitments and could not go along.

They will be back on Sunday.

So, for the balance of that time period, I am coming home to an empty house and having to fend for myself. In a way it is cool, because I have no "curfew", so to speak. I am not restricted by domestic duties like I have been deluged with for the past months.

Anyway, I am looking to catch up on a few personal tasks this weekend...maybe visit with my sister and her husband in Atlanta...maybe see a friend or two...it should be good!

Regards,

Bill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home