Right Where I Wanted To Be

Weblog of Bill Kargel...includes News, Observations, Anecdotes, Rants, Raves, and other Nonsense...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Orlando, Florida, United States

Currently residing in Orlando, FL USA ...Visit my Facebook page for more information: http://www.facebook.com/wkargel

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

New Arrival! Film at Eleven...! :-)

Sorry I have been absent lately, but you know...! ;-)

I am very pleased to announce that my wife Bridget delivered a healthy baby boy by C-Section on March 27th at 8:41AM EST! His name is Aiden Patrick Christopher Kargel and he weighed in at 7 lbs. 13 oz. and is 20 inches long! Both baby and Mommy are doing great! It appears that this one has no signs of the genetic condition that Royce and Rowen have had (if you don't know about any of that it's OK...a long story). As it was, the statistical odds were in our favour, anyway! Rowen got to meet his little brother for the first time that afternoon and seemed very excited! :-D More info and pics to follow!

Cheers,

Bill, Bridget, Rowen and Aiden Kargel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home